His Excellency the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Majdi Ahmed Al-Dhafiri, met on Thursday, March 18th 2021, with the ambassadors of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries:
- His Highness Prince Sultan bin Saad bin Khalid bin Muhammad Al Saud, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the State of Kuwait.
- His Excellency Ambassador Salah Ali Al-Maliki, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the State of Kuwait.
- His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Saleh bin Amer Al-Kharousi, Ambassador of the Sultanate of Oman to the State of Kuwait.
- His Excellency Minister Plenipotentiary Mohammed Mutair Al-Enezi, Chargé d'Affairs of the Embassy of the State of Qatar to the State of Kuwait.
- Third Secretary Khaled Al-Morshoudi, Chargé d'Affairs of the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates to the State of Kuwait.
During the meeting, a number of aspects of the historical fraternal relations that bind the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council were discussed and ways to strengthen them and coordinate positions, with an emphasis on the strategic depth of this relationship and the strength of its ties, in addition to developments in the regional and international arenas.
The meeting was attended by Ambassador Ayham Abdel Latif Al-Omar, Assistant Foreign Minister for the Office of the Deputy Minister.