Minister Plenipotentiary / Abdulaziz Saud AlJarallah
Assistant Foreign Minister for International Organizations
Department of International Organizations Specializations: -
- Enhances and develops the relationship between the State of Kuwait and various regional and international organizations.
- Follows up on the works and activities of the United Nations and its main bodies and agencies.
- Participates in the international conferences and meetings that are held by the United Nations.
- Coordinates and follow up with Kuwait’s permanent accredited delegations in international organizations.
- Supervises the file on the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, Non-Aligned Movement, G77, International Atomic Energy Agency, and North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
- Coordinates Kuwait’s humanitarian aid efforts in international organizations.
- Follows up on the nomination of the State of Kuwait membership and positions in international organization.
- Coordinates the national effort in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.