Ambassador / Omar Sulaiman AlGanai
Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs for Administrative and Financial Affairs
Department of Administrative & Financial Affairs:
- Implement the financial laws and regulations of the Ministry.
- Prepare the Ministry’s annual budget plan.
- Provide the Ministry and its departments with the appropriate support required to perform their full duty.
- Perform duties of purchasing, contracting and bidding processes, according to the rules and regulations of the State.
- Supervise the verification and auditing of spending and income records.
- Prepare spending forms, and all other financial forms.
- Collect fees for services rendered by the Ministry.
- Issues ministerial and administrative decisions.
- Follows up on all incoming and outgoing administrative communications.
- Supervises matters of hiring and transferring of employees.
- Participates in the arrangement of administrative regulations.
- Supervises the Ministry’s general archives.
- Supervises the Ministry’s administrative contracts.