Minister Plenipotentiary / Salah Suleiman Alhaddad ,
Assistant Foreign Minister for Americas Affairs
Counsellor/ Nawaf Abdullatif Al-Ahmad
Deputy Assistant Foreign Minister for Americas Affairs
Department of Americas Affairs Specializations:-
- Develop and enhance the bilateral relations between the State of Kuwait and the countries of the Americas, Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific, in various fields.
- Coordinate and communicate with the official Kuwaiti diplomatic missions in Americas/Pacific countries.
- Coordinate and communicate with the official Americas/Pacific countries diplomatic missions in the State of Kuwait.
- Prepare regular studies aiming to reinforce the Kuwaiti with Americas/Pacific relations.
- Prepare for the official visits of the Americas/Pacific countries delegations to the State of Kuwait.
- Prepare and follow up on the Joint Kuwaiti with Americas/Pacific Committees.
- Oversee the official Ministry of Education’s academic scholarships offered to students from the Americas/Pacific countries.
- Coordinate political negotiation meetings with the Americas/Pacific countries.