H.E Abdulhamid Ali AlFailakawi,
Assistant Foreign Minister for African Affairs.
Counsellor / Naif Habs AlOtaibi,
Deputy Assistant Foreign Minister for African Affairs.
Department of Africa Affairs Specializations: -
- Develop and enhance the bilateral relations between the State of Kuwait and African countries, in various fields.
- Coordinate and communicate with the official Kuwaiti diplomatic missions in African countries.
- Coordinate and communicate with the official African diplomatic missions in the State of Kuwait.
- Prepare regular studies aiming to reinforce the Kuwaiti – African relations.
- Prepare for the official visits of African delegations to the State of Kuwait.
- Prepare and follow up on the Joint Kuwaiti – African Committees.
- Oversee the official Ministry of Education’s academic scholarships offered to students from African countries.
- Coordinate political negotiation meetings with African countries.